Hi Guys,

According to Google translate, I think I get most of the meaning of
this thread.  Whilst Mapzen is aimed at new users, I'm sure that parts
of it will be useful for experienced mappers as well.  The main cons
that you all raise are: no GPX editing, not as good satellite imagery
integration than Merkator or JOSM.  We plan to add GPX tracing, along
with photo mapping later on in the summer.  We have a bit of work
planned on satellite imagery, but I wasn't aware the Merkator's
imagery was a lot better.  What does it do better than Mapzen?

I'd be interested to hear about the type of mapping that you've b

2010/3/9 Markus <liste12a4...@gmx.de>:
> Hi ... ,
>
>> Mapzen spielt seine Vorteile am unterstützen Handys aus
>
> Bekommt man den Editor auch auf einem WinCE PNA zum Laufen?
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/PNA_Connex_NVA-03560
> (ich suche immer noch nach sinnvollen OSM-Anwendungen dafür)
>
> Gruss, Markus

Nick Black
twitter.com/nick_b