Hello,

Tartu is just fine for me :) About timing - I created a poll in
http://doodle.com/anddmr2kpxwnmv773ea8r9aw especially for those who are ready
to contribute more than just participation. I marked all Saturdays, but it
could be even Sat + Sun event I guess.

Free hall from University would be nice. At least Head of Marketing and
Communication Office over there has once promised free space when we need it
for an international event. Also City government could be a supporter (they
host kaart.maakaart.ee server for us, and have contributed data).

Btw, I know some persons from the OSM global community who have asked me for
years for a good excuse to visit Estonia :) Can't promise SteveC, but why not
some of the other founders (board members).

Jaak