I will answer this mail. But refering to the condition of tagging
source=ideib.cat, really, really, really it's not the case.

The permission they give me is _literally_:

"You could use the IMATGES-AERIES service [N.T.: aerial imatges service]
as a background for editing other layer. You only have to cite the source"

That we have to "cite the source" I interpreted as put source=... put
really, it suffices to mention "IDEIB" in the comment of the update data
(comment tag I think), in "note" tag, in anything else. But mention the
source.

Xan.

En/na Richard Weait ha escrit: