On Martes, 19 de Julio de 2011 16:02:01 Jose Alberto Gonzalez von Schmeling
escribió:
> Ya realice el índice fulltext a la tabla donde se encuentran las calles.
> Ya tengo el campo de texto. Lo que no se como hacer es la consulta al
> servidor y que me devuelva las coordenadas. Si me podrías orientar mejor
> por favor. desde ya muchas gracias.

¿Tienes PHP en el servidor web?

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es> <i...@geonerd.org>

Readers of aphorisms. The worst readers of aphorisms are the author's friends
if they are intent on guessing back from the general to the particular
instance to which the aphorism owes its origin; for with such pot-peeking they
reduce the author's whole effort to nothing; so that they deservedly gain, not
a philosophic outlook or instruction, but-at best, or at worst-nothing more
than the satisfaction of vulgar curiosity.
  --  Friedrich Nietzsche [1844 - 1900]