 Hi, Jan,

Thanks for the feedback. In fact, the openstreetmap.es
<http://openstreetmap.es> page is still under (re)construction. We have
yet to add:
- a contact/association info for organisms and press
- a how to contribute
- a how to use
- a faq
etc.

About the map: it was a last minute addition -an osm-based map with a
nice api and rendering. It wasn't until later that I realized that most
features and amenities are not rendered directly, but treated on a
separate vector layer.

However, for the last days I have been busy moving between homes and I
currently do not have a stable internet connection. I will fix those
things as soon as possible.

Anyway, we want people to participate on osm.org <http://osm.org> , so I
am not sure about how much information to put on "our" page: it must be
enought to become a good landing place (many Spaniards do have problems
with English) but not too much in order to let them jump and explore the
main map page, the wiki, 3rd party services and apps,...

Any help and feedback is appreciated.
--
Jaime

Hi !

thanks for answer - i think one of the important think in ES is to make the people "hot" for osm to get more person for mapping.

regards Jan :-)