----------  Mensaje reenviado  ----------

Asunto: Re: [OSM-talk] Why Openstreetmap? (Slashdot and Guardian)
Fecha: Jueves, 30 de enero de 2014, 10:44:42
De: Jaakko Helleranta.com <jaa...@helleranta.com>
Para: Maarten Deen <md...@xs4all.nl>
CC: Talk@OSM <t...@openstreetmap.org>, Felix Delattre <fe...@delattre.de>

Someone has made a Spanish translation of this (can't remember who). The
Spanish version is republished at the OSM Nicaragua blog
http://blog.mapanica.net (thanks to Felix Delattre).

Have other translations surfaced? Do we have a wiki page for "notable"
mentions of OSM in the media? (on mobile / on the go now, can't check)

Cheers,
-Jaakko