You need a valid ID electronic card (DNI-e) to download ANY data from the
cadestre
database. Moreover, you have to fill a form where you have to provide your
localizacion,
work and the amount of € that the use of that particular dataset have save in
the
project (when applicable). Even more, there are data that they have, but they
not provide
in any case. Those are the rules set by the cadestre.

If you ask me why they set that rules: I DON'T KNOW AND I WOULD RATHER PREFER
NOT TO ASK ;) (it a thing that could ONLY be worse).

On the other hand, the cadestre information of Spain are accessible now
thorough
this portal:

http://blog-idee.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/actualizacion-de-los-datos-de-descarga.html

fulfilling the INSPIRE directive. I have not tested myself, but seems that the
data
format its different and cannot be used with cat2osm2 [1]. In any case, please
note
that cat2osm is DEPRECATED and should not be used for anything.

In any case, good luck using the cadestre data ;)
cruz.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cat2Osm2

--
Cruz Enrique Borges Hernández