Francois Van Der Biest wrote: <cid:part1.03080802.04020207@gmail.com>
> Question suivante : shp2osm.pl génère t'il des fichiers OSM au format
> API v0.6 ? Je ne suis pas convaincu, si je regarde la dernière date de
> modification ...

J'ai une nouvelle version qui permet de générer des fichiers 0.6 avec le
support multipolygone.
J'inclus la version. Il faut que je l'envoie sur la ML anglaise pour
acceptation mais il marche très bien (Teste sur Corine).

Emilie Laffray
#!/usr/bin/python

"""
This script is designed to act as assistance in converting shapefiles
to OpenStreetMap data. This file is optimized and tested with MassGIS
shapefiles, converted to EPSG:4326 before being passed to the script.
You can perform this conversion with

   ogr2ogr -t_srs EPSG:4326 new_file.shp old_file.shp

It is expected that you will modify the fixed_tags, tag_mapping, and
boring_tags attributes of this script before running. You should read,
or at least skim, the code up until it says:

  DO NOT CHANGE AFTER THIS LINE.

to accomodate your own data.
"""

__author__ = "Christopher Schmidt <crschm...@crschmidt.net>, Emilie Laffray
<emilie.laff...@gmail.com>"
__version__ = "$Id$"

gdal_install = """
Installing GDAL depends on your platform. Information is available at:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/DownloadingGdalBinaries

For Debian-based systems:

   apt-get install python-gdal

will usually suffice.
"""

import time

# These tags are attached to all exterior ways. You can put any key/value pairs
# in this dictionary.

fixed_tags = {}

# Here are a number of functions: These functions define tag mappings. The API
# For these functions is that they are passed the attributes from a feature,
# and they return a list of two-tuples which match to key/value pairs.

def access(data):
    """Access restrictions."""
    keys = {
        'Y': 'yes',
        'N': 'private',
        'L': 'restricted'
    }
    if 'pub_access' in data:
        if data['pub_access'] in keys:
            return [('access', keys[data['pub_access']])]
    return None

def protection(data):
    keys = {
        'P': 'perpetuity',
        'T': 'temporary',
        'L': 'limited',
    }
    if 'lev_prot' in data:
        if data['lev_prot'] in keys:
            return [('protected', keys[data['lev_prot']])]
    return None

def owner_type(data):
    """See wiki:Key:ownership"""
    keys = {
        'F': 'national',
        'S': 'state',
        'C': 'county',
        'M': 'municipal',
        'N': 'private_nonprofit',
        'P': 'private',
        'B': 'public_nonprofit',
        'L': 'land_trust',
        'G': 'conservation_rganization',
        'I': 'inholding',
    }
    if 'owner_type' in data:
        if data['owner_type'] in keys:
            return [['ownership', keys[data['owner_type']]]]

def purpose(data):
    """Based on a discussion on IRC"""
    keys = {
        'R': [('leisure', 'recreation_ground')],
        'C': [('leisure', 'nature_reserve'), ('landuse', 'conservation')],
        'B': [('landuse','conservation'), ('leisure','recreation_ground')],
        'H': [('historical', 'yes')],
        'A': [('agricultural', 'yes'), ('landuse','farm')],
        'W': [('landuse', 'resevoir')],
        'S': [('scenic','yes')],
        'F': [('landuse','land')],
        'Q': [('landuse','conservation')],
        'U': [('water','yes')]
    }
    if 'prim_purp' in data:
        if data['prim_purp'] in keys:
            return keys[data['prim_purp']]

def name_tags(data):
    """This function returns two things: a 'pretty' name to use, and
       may return a landuse of either 'cemetery' or 'forest' if the name
       contains those words; based on evaluation the dataset in question."""
    tags = []
    name = data.get('site_name', None)
    if not name:
        return
    name = name.title()

    if "cemetery" in name.lower():
        tags.append(['landuse', 'cemetery'])
    elif "forest" in name.lower():
        tags.append(['landuse', 'forest'])

    tags.append(['name', name])
    return tags

def cal_date(data):
    """Return YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY formatted dates, based on
       (m)m/(d)d/yyyy dates"""
    date = data.get('cal_date_r', None)
    if not date: return
    try:
        m, d, y = map(int, date.split("/"))
        if m == 1 and d == 1:
            return [['start_date', '%4i' % y]]
        return [['start_date', '%04i-%02i-%02i' % (y, m, d)]]
    except:
        print "Invalid date: %s" % date
        return None

# The most important part of the code: define a set of key/value pairs
# to iterate over to generate keys. This is a list of two-tuples: first
# is a 'key', which is only used if the second value is a string. In
# that case, it is a map of lowercased fielnames to OSM tag names: so
# fee_owner maps to 'owner' in the OSM output.

# if the latter is callable (has a __call__; is a function), then that
# method is called, passing in a dict of feature attributes with
# lowercased key names. Those functions can then return a list of
# two-tuples to be used as tags, or nothin' to skip the tags.

tag_mapping = [
    ('fee_owner', 'owner'),
    ('cal_date', cal_date),
    ('pub_access', access),
    ('lev_prot', protection),
    ('owner_type', owner_type),
    ('prim_purp', purpose),
    ('site_name', name_tags),
]

# These tags are not exported, even with the source data; this should be
# used for tags which are usually calculated in a GIS. AREA and LEN are
# common.

boring_tags = [ 'AREA', 'LEN', 'GIS_ACRES' ]

# Namespace is used to prefix existing data attributes. If 'None', or
# '--no-source' is set, then source attributes are not exported, only
# attributes in tag_mapping.

namespace = "massgis"
#namespace = None

# Uncomment the "DONT_RUN = False" line to get started.

DONT_RUN = True
DONT_RUN = False

# =========== DO NOT CHANGE AFTER THIS LINE. ===========================
# Below here is regular code, part of the file. This is not designed to
# be modified by users.
# ======================================================================

import sys

try:
    try:
        from osgeo import ogr
    except ImportError:
        import ogr
except ImportError:
    __doc__ += gdal_install
    if DONT_RUN:
        print __doc__
        sys.exit(2)
    print "OGR Python Bindings not installed.\n%s" % gdal_install
    sys.exit(1)

def close_file():
    """ Internal. Close an open file."""
    global open_file
    if not open_file.closed:
        open_file.write("</osm>")
        open_file.close()

def start_new_file():
    """ Internal. Open a new file, closing existing file if neccesary."""
    global open_file, file_counter
    file_counter += 1
    if open_file:
        close_file()
    open_file = open("%s.%s.osm" % (file_name, file_counter), "w")
    print >>open_file, "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>"
    print >>open_file, "<osm version='0.6' generator=\"polyshp2osm\">"

def clean_attr(val):
    """Internal. Hacky way to make attribute XML safe."""
    val = str(val)
    val = val.replace("&", "&amp;").replace("'", "&quot;").replace("<",
"&lt;").replace(">", "&gt;").strip()
    return val

def add_ring_way(ring):
        """Internal. write out the 'holes' in a polygon."""
        global open_file, id_counter
        ids = []
        waysWritten = []

        previousNodePosition = 0
        for nodePosition in range(ring.GetPointCount() - 1):
                if (nodePosition > 0) and ((nodePosition + 1) % 2000 == 0):
                        # We are now writing the intermediate way
                        print >>open_file, "<way id='-%s' version=\"1\"
timestamp=\"%s\">" % (id_counter, timestamp)
                        waysWritten.append(id_counter)
                        id_counter += 1

                        # We are now writing the nodes of the  wat
                        for wayNodePosition in range(previousNodePosition,
nodePosition):
                                # We are readding the same node to make sure it
is jointive
                                print >>open_file, "<nd ref='-%s' />" %
ids[wayNodePosition]

                        # We are updating the current position
                        previousNodePosition = nodePosition

                ids.append(id_counter)
                print >>open_file, "<node id='-%s' version=\"1\"
timestamp=\"%s\" lon='%s' lat='%s' />" % (id_counter, timestamp,
ring.GetX(nodePosition), ring.GetY(nodePosition))
                id_counter += 1

        # We now have finished writing all the nodes, let's write the way
        print >>open_file, "<way id='-%s' version=\"1\" timestamp=\"%s\">" %
(id_counter, timestamp)
        waysWritten.append(id_counter)
        id_counter += 1

        # We are now writing the nodes of the  wat
        for wayNodePosition in range(previousNodePosition, len(ids)):
                # We are readding the same node to make sure it is jointive
                print >>open_file, "<nd ref='-%s' />" % ids[wayNodePosition]

        # We are closing the way now
        # To make sure that we are closing properly the polygon we are adding
the first point
        print >>open_file, "<nd ref='-%s' />" % ids[0]
        print >>open_file, "</way>"

        return waysWritten

def add_tags(f):
        """Internal. Write the tags"""
        global open_file, id_counter,namespace

        # We are now reading the fields
        field_count = f.GetFieldCount()
        fields  = {}
        for field in range(field_count):
                value = f.GetFieldAsString(field)
                name = f.GetFieldDefnRef(field).GetName()
                if name and value and name not in boring_tags:
                        print >>open_file, "<tag k='%s' v='%s' />" % (name,
clean_attr(value))
                fields[name.lower()] = value

        tags={}
        for tag_name, map_value in tag_mapping:
                if hasattr(map_value, '__call__'):
                        tag_values = map_value(fields)
                        if tag_values:
                                for tag in tag_values:
                                        tags[tag[0]] = tag[1]
                else:
                        if tag_name in fields:
                                tags[map_value] = fields[tag_name].title()

        for key, value in tags.items():
                if key and value:
                        print >>open_file, "<tag k='%s' v='%s' />" % (key,
clean_attr(value))

        for name, value in fixed_tags.items():
                print >>open_file, "<tag k='%s' v='%s' />" % (name,
clean_attr(value))

# We are initializing the variables that we need
open_file = None
file_name = None
id_counter = 1
file_counter = 0
counter = 0

# We are creating a timestamp value
timestamp = time.strftime("%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%SZ", time.gmtime())

class AppError(Exception): pass

def run(filename, slice_count=1, obj_count=50000, output_location=None,
no_source=False):
        """Run the converter. Requires open_file, file_name, id_counter,
        file_counter, counter to be defined in global space; not really a very
good
        singleton."""
        global id_counter, file_counter, counter, file_name, open_file,
namespace

        if no_source:
                namespace=None

        if output_location:
                file_name = output_location

        ds = ogr.Open(filename)
        if not ds:
                raise AppError("OGR Could not open the file %s" % filename)
        l = ds.GetLayer(0)

        max_objs_per_file = obj_count

        extent = l.GetExtent()
        if extent[0] < -180 or extent[0] > 180 or extent[2] < -90 or extent[2]
> 90:
                raise AppError("Extent does not look like degrees; are you sure
it is? \n(%s, %s, %s, %s)" % (extent[0], extent[2], extent[1], extent[3]))
        slice_width = (extent[1] - extent[0]) / slice_count

        seen = {}

        print "Running %s slices with %s base filename against shapefile %s" %
(slice_count, file_name, filename)

        for i in range(slice_count):

                l.ResetReading()
                l.SetSpatialFilterRect(extent[0] + slice_width * i, extent[2],
extent[0] + (slice_width * (i + 1)), extent[3])

                start_new_file()
                f = l.GetNextFeature()

                obj_counter = 0
                last_obj_split = 0

                while f:
                        start_id_counter = id_counter
                        if f.GetFID() in seen:
                                f = l.GetNextFeature()
                                continue

                        seen[f.GetFID()] = True

                        if (obj_counter - last_obj_split) > max_objs_per_file:
                                print "Splitting file with %s objs" %
(obj_counter - last_obj_split)
                                start_new_file()
                                last_obj_split = obj_counter

                        ways = []

                        geom = f.GetGeometryRef()
                        numberGeometry = geom.GetGeometryCount()
                        ring = geom.GetGeometryRef(0)
                        numberOuter = 0

                        ids = []
                        tagged = 0
                        # If we have no nodes in the geometry, we just get the
next structure
                        if range(ring.GetPointCount() - 1) == 0 or
ring.GetPointCount() == 0:
                                print >>sys.stderr, "Degenerate ring."
                                f = l.GetNextFeature()
                                continue

                        previousNodePosition = 0
                        for nodePosition in range(ring.GetPointCount() - 1):
                                if (nodePosition > 0) and ((nodePosition + 1) %
2000 == 0):
                                        # We are now writing the intermediate
way
                                        print >>open_file, "<way id='-%s'
version=\"1\" timestamp=\"%s\">" % (id_counter, timestamp)
                                        ways.append(id_counter)
                                        id_counter += 1

                                        # We are now writing the nodes of the
wat
                                        for wayNodePosition in
range(previousNodePosition, nodePosition):
                                                # We are readding the same node
to make sure it is jointive
                                                print >>open_file, "<nd
ref='-%s' />" % ids[wayNodePosition]

                                        # We are indicating we have an extra
inner
                                        # and that we have a geometry that
requires a relation
                                        numberOuter += 1
                                        numberGeometry += 1

                                        # We are closing the way now
                                        if tagged == 0:
                                                add_tags(f)
                                                tagged = 1
                                        print >>open_file, "</way>"

[...]

                        # We verify the tagging
                        if tagged == 0:
                                add_tags(f)
                                tagged = 1
                        numberOuter += 1
                        print >>open_file, "</way>"

                        # We are now writing the relations if we have a complex
polygon
                        if numberGeometry > 1:
                                # We are writing first the inner ways
                                for i in range(1, geom.GetGeometryCount()):
                                        wayList =
add_ring_way(geom.GetGeometryRef(i))
                                        for wayNumber in wayList:
                                                ways.append(wayNumber)

                                # We are now writing the relation
                                print >>open_file, "<relation id='-%s'
version=\"1\" timestamp=\"%s\">" % (id_counter, timestamp)
                                id_counter += 1

                                # We are now printing the inner ways
                                for wayPosition in range(numberOuter):
                                        print >>open_file, '<member type="way"
ref="-%s" role="outer" />' % ways[wayPosition]

                                # We are now printing the outer ways
                                for way in ways[numberOuter:]:
                                    print >>open_file, '<member type="way"
ref="-%s" role="inner" />' % way

                                # We are adding the tags on the relation
                                print >>open_file, "<tag k='type'
v='multipolygon' />"
                                print >>open_file, "</relation>"

                        counter += 1
                        f = l.GetNextFeature()
                        obj_counter += (id_counter - start_id_counter)

        close_file()

if __name__ == "__main__":
        if DONT_RUN:
                print __doc__
                sys.exit(2)

        from optparse import OptionParser
        parse = OptionParser(usage="%prog [args] filename.shp",
version=__version__)
        parse.add_option("-s", "--slice-count", dest="slice_count",
                        help="Number of horizontal slices of data", default=1,
                        action="store", type="int")
        parse.add_option("-o", "--obj-count",
                        dest="obj_count",
                        help="Target Maximum number of objects in a single .osm
file",
                        default=50000, type="int")
        parse.add_option("-n", "--no-source", dest="no_source",
                        help="Do not store source attributes as tags.",
                        action="store_true", default=False)
        parse.add_option("-l", "--output-location",
                        dest="output_location", help="base filepath for output
files.",
                        default="poly_output")

        (options, args) = parse.parse_args()

        if not len(args):
                print "No shapefile name given!"
                parse.print_help()
                sys.exit(3)

        kw = {}
        for key in  ('slice_count', 'obj_count', 'output_location',
'no_source'):
                kw[key] = getattr(options, key)

        try:
                run(args[0], **kw)