I agree, experienced UAV and local operators would be great.

HOT does not coordinate any UAV missions in disaster situations, that
is handled by UAViators Humanitarian UAV Network as far as I
understand things and have already seen them mentioned as providing
coordination for Hurricane Matthew missions. Anyone flying UAV
missions or offering UAV services should contact them and let them
know of their availability or mission plans.

My understanding further is that OpenAerialMap will be used to index
and display imagery collected as part of that. However OAM is glad to
index and provide access to any UAV imagery collected properly in a
crisis situation.

Regards,
Blake