Hello Carles,

I don't think there is really an active mailing for London unfortunately.
To track London related event, it is best to look at the wiki page as it is
where most people are going. #osm-gb is a good area too. I would suspect
you may want to be in #osm-dev too. Be aware that the community can be a
bit harsh at times but it shouldn't discourage you :)
DWG is the data working group. They are the group that looks at data and
whether to revert data issues, prevent edit wars etc...
As for the different workflow, you are welcome. I think it would be the
easiest ultimately for you and less likely to get the community to ask what
your source:pkey is in the first place.

Emilie Laffray