The next casual social pub meet-up is TONIGHT at The Crosse Keys pub in
Bishopsgate.

Map: http://osm.org/go/euu6BYcK?m=
It's close to Bank station. We'll be there from 7pm

This is a big (and very grand) pub. We'll aim to get a table somewhere. We'll
also aim to get organised with an OpenStreetMap sign and / or an orange OSM
Surveyors Jacket / Polo shirts.

Sign up on lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2015/openstreetmap-london-22-jan/# ...if
you like

Good to see Tim Waters is still in town. Along with Tom Hughes we'll be quietly
plotting a geo-revolution in the pub tonight. Join us!

Next Tuesday, 27th January there will be another humanitarian mapping evening.
The venue is now set. We'll be back at the British Red Cross offices in
Moorgate. There's only 10 spaces left! Grab one here:
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/missing-maps-hot-january-2015-mapathon-tickets-15435015547

As always...
London events listed here: http://wiki.osm.org/London#Upcoming_Events
And you should follow https://twitter.com/OSMLondon