TONIGHT we're at the Blue Posts pub from 7pm. Newman St. Join us for some
friendly social beers and chit chat on the subject of OpenStreetMap
(contributing/using experienced/beginners, whatever interests you in and around
OpenStreetMap!)
Two important notes:
1) There are several pubs called Blue Posts. We're at the one on Newman St.
It's near Tottenham Court Road tube. et (here on the map
http://osm.org/go/euu4OnIux?m= ).
2) Blue posts has an upstairs area which is quite well hidden, but do find it
and check upstairs if you don't see us downstairs

Whether you're a mapper, map user, or just curious, come join us! If you think
you may have trouble recognising anyone, turn up at 7:30pm (when the group will
be more assembled), and look out for maps or I'll be there with my OSM hi-viz
vests and wearing a navy blue SOTM 2016 conference T-shirt!
Sign up on attending.io
https://attending.io/events/openstreetmap-pub-meet-up-2017-02 ...if you fancy
it. Not everyone bothers signing up. We normally expect about 5/10 people at
the pub.

This event and others listed on the wiki page

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/London
And tweeted from @OSMLondon

Harry

p.s. I'll ask around the pub table what the boris bike network tag should be,
and report back :-)