Hi Gregory,

I've added to a suggestion here
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_quarterly_project_ideas#Detailed_mapping_of_railway_and_bus_stations
.

I think it would be great to focus on public transport (UK wide). I'm most
familiar with London, but e.g. the wheelmap
https://wheelmap.org/en/map#/?categories=public_transfer&lat=51.52650134932504&lon=-0.12707233428955078&zoom=14
has a lot of grey on it.

Another example: fetching line-runs for tube lines doesn't really result in
usable information:
http://overpass-api.de/api/sketch-line?ref=Central&network=London+Underground
>From a "mapping for the map" perspective, the lines look OK, but in terms
of the actual data, there's a lot left to be done.

Sorry that this is London-centric - that's just my experience. Similar
issues may well exist elsewhere too!

How do you normally run these campaigns? How do you get people involved?
Bjoern