Tomorrow night (Thu 13th Dec) we're having a little Christmas London pub
meet-up at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese pub from 6:30pm. Join us for some friendly
social beers and a festive celebration of all things OpenStreetMap!
Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese is down an alleyway off Fleet Street (here on the map
https://osm.org/go/euu4pXrPS?m= ). Between Chancery Lane. St Paul's &
Blackfriars. We will be downstairs, possibly deep downstairs. This pub has more
seating the deeper down you go, so chances are we may be level=-3!

Whether you're a mapper, map user, or just curious, come join us! If you think
you may have trouble recognising anyone, turn up at 7pm (when the group will be
more assembled), and look out for maps or OpenStreetMap hi-viz vests or polo
shirts.

Sign-up on eventbrite if you like:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/openstreetmap-xmas-pub-meet-up-tickets-53539300489
It'll probably be quite a small event. We expect somewhere between 5 and 15
people. I've set the ticket limit to 50, so yeah. Limited capacity! don't
delay! :-)

As ever, events like this are listed here:  https://wiki.osm.org/London and
tweeted about on https://twitter.com/OSMLondon
Harry