TOMORROW! (Wednesday 28th June) we'll have an OpenStreetMap social pub meet-up
at The Barley Mow pub, Westminster, from 7:00pm. Whether you're a mapper, map
user, or just curious, come join us for map chat and beers!

The Barley Mow (barleymowhorseferryrd.co.uk) is here on the map:
https://osm.org/go/euut0FBy?m= , Horseferry Road. Westminster, or is it
Millbank? Closest tube is St James Park central line. Closest big tube is
Victoria. Warning: There are several other Barley Mow pubs elsewhere in central
London! We'll try to get a table but likely to be standing until the after-work
crowd subsides. If you think you may have trouble recognising anyone, turn up
at 7:30pm when the group will be more assembled, and look out for maps or
OpenStreetMap hi-viz vests or polo shirts. Also take Harry's number: O7979815O13

Assuming the pub is serving food, some/most of us will probably be eating there.

Mark yourself as "attending" on this site: https://osmcal.org/event/2179/ if
you fancy it. Not everyone bothers signing up. We normally expect 5/10 people
at the pub.

This and other events listed here: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/London
Follow on twitter: https://twitter.com/OSMLondon/
And Mastodon: https://en.osm.town/@OSMLondon