On 11/08/2011 23:54, Richard Moss wrote:
Recent exchange on Cambridge Cycling Campaign general email list below.
It looks as if the current status on OSM may need to be updated. Anyone
in the area?

I've "opened" the road, though it could do with a survey to get the exact course. The road is only accessible to buses and bikes. I didn't bother last week because I thought there would be a rush to do it.

Kevin - as you've done the bus routes round town, are you going to add the relations for the A, B and C busway services? 55 to St Ives has gone.

Note that Citi 1 and 3 etc aren't using the new road yet. I presume they are waiting for the completion of the bus station alongside the railway station and the removal of the temporary traffic lights.

David