Hi,

I had a little go at doing some mapping of Willenhall town centre. I
still have to work out alleyways and add on other streets I did.

I wondered if anyone can have a quick look and see if I've done it right
so I don't start with bad practice.

I've gone through a lot of the videos and tutorials but the one thing I
haven't been able to work out is how to split roads up.

For example the main road through Willenhall B4464 actually changes it's
name four times from Somerford Place to New Road to Walsall Street to
Walsall Road but I can't work out how to segment it. Any advice would be
appreciated.

I'm a bit flummoxed for doing much walking at the moment on account of
having two toenails removed but I'll try to get some more done.

Gareth