Yes, it's probably a bit to late for big changes. I only realised
yesterday that it is the first Thursday again.

I'd suggest we leave the plan as it is for Thursday but make the mapping
part more "optional". Lets say we meet at 7pm directly for pub but
whoever wants to can do some mapping first. I'll create some new
up-to-date large scale printouts. There are still plenty of areas in the
proximity of the Queens Arms that have no address data so there should
be enough for anyone who wants to map a bit.

I like the idea of mapping Lichfield. Perhaps we plan this for the July
social.

        Cheers,
        Christoph