From: "Brian Prangle" <bpran...@googlemail.com>
To: "Christoph Böhme" <christ...@b3e.net>,
Talk-gb-westmidlands@openstreetmap.org
Sent: Friday, 4 December, 2009 20:16:46 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland,
Portugal
Subject: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Police Stations

Hi Christoph

It appears the police are pretty well organised on their web site with google
maps ( http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/maps/index.asp ). I think we should
still go ahead but maybe there won't be so much publicity potential. We need to
think through how we promote what we're doing. I'll slowly check which police
stations we already have mapped ( Peter could you do the same for Coventry?) We
can use the URL above as a reference

Regards

Brian