Andrew,

I'd say probably not for totally new mappers as while the process of adding
the additional tags is easy quite a lot of streets are only partly gritted
and so you have to split up where required. Also a bit of thought has to go
in to work out what happens at some roundabouts in terms of whether they are
in the BCC gritting action and which priority they are.

Having said that, anyone who has done a bit of mapping will find it pretty
easy to do.

Cheers

Andy