I'd suggest you post to the osm dev list and see who's available that day.
As Andrew says, limited numbers means it really needs to be carefully
targeted to those who have something to give and those who have something to
gain. Some hack days that have been done on the platform (API mostly) have
been invite only and that ensures that something gets done.

Cheers

Andy