On 7 January 2011 15:24, Brian Prangle <bpran...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good to see such a great turnout last night. Thanks to Andy M for tidying up
> the wiki.

My pleasure; good to see you all, too.

> I've edited the main page now with  a more comprehensive list of
> mini-priorities;

Are all the listed "Active Midlands Users" really still active?

I've also found out that Birmingham's new Electric Vehicle Charging
Points, of which there are to be many, won't be installed for a while,
yet - I'll monitor and keep you up-to-date.

> links for Coventry gritting routes and a sign-up section
> for volunteers to trace the routes.

I'm chasing contacts at Walsall (for corrections and a web link back
to the map) and Sandwell (for data) as promised.

#9816 *hangs head in shame*.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing