Its tompople again. He's tracing from Streetview or 1:25k adding mostly
streams and other water features etc. I've just had to fix a few of the
pools/lakes around there that have been broken. He needs to be checking with
BING as well and ideally not mess with anything that's already present.

Brian, any recent correspondence from him? My email to him of a month or so
back did not get any response.

Cheers
Andy