Hi Christoph

Thanks for this - We have Coventry data but can't get much enthusiasm from
the Coventry mappers to complete this. We're still to get Dudley - who
wants to approach them? Sandwell routes seem to appear at a different zoom
level to the rest?  Do we just have to wait for the rendering engine to
catch up?  Andy Mabbett - I think we just assume that everyone realises
that the motorways get gritted - if you start adding them where do you
finish? the UK motorway network is huge! Other major routes also gritted by
the HA?  Do you want to volunteer? ;-). Andy R  - I think your approach to
Sandwell is the the best- sit down around the map and correct it.  Who's
informing our contact at Sandwell about progress?

Regards

Brian