Sounds like a job for a mini mapping party!

From: Brian Prangle [mailto:bpran...@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 July 2012 15:42
To: talk-gb-westmidlands
Subject: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Birmingham City Centre Bus Interchange

Hi everyone:

This Sunday 22 July all the bus routes and bus stops change in Birmingham to
allow Corporation St to become free of buses prior to work on the Metro
extension. This follows months of roadworks and temporary closures. Judging
by the state of work today I shall be surprised if everything is ready.

 All the bus stops are changing name and there are lots of new ones being
erected. Moor Street Queensway has already been dual directioned ( changed
already in OSM). Some streets will have there one way direction changed and
some will become pedestrianised. I've got a list and map of all the changes
from a Centro exhibition bus so I can get the bus stops entered. I'm
proposing to delete all previous naptan info where a bus stop has
disappeared or moved. Bus route relations I shall leave to the experts, just
deleting them from Corporation Street, Bull Street and any other obvious
streets( except for the route I use regularly -  the 37). Anyone want to
help? It will good PR if we can get the changes done within a day

Regards

Brian