Hi everyone

Progress report

(mainly for my benefit so I can use this as an action list)

All the new bus stops and existing bus stop name changes have been added
complete with route_ref info and relevant NapTAN data
Data problems ( e.g can't find Stop MF1 and some stops have no bus routes)
need raising with Centro
They now have to be surveyed to ensure their location is correct - *I'm
going to spend some time on Sunday - anyone else want to volunteer?*
Old bus stops need deleting on Sunday
Some bus stops won't be ready for Sunday ( NS11, NS12, NS13, BS3, BS4,BS5
and BT1) keep a watch to add them as necessary
Stop BS16 will change at some date to BS2 - keep a watch and change as
necessary
Some roads will need oneway changes and status changes to pedestrian on
Sunday
Not sure all the pedestrian crossings on Moor Street Queensway have been
added
Bus route relations need major surgery - I will begin by deleting relevant
roads from relations (e.g. Corporation Street, Stephenson Street)
New Information Points are still to be added

So... come Monday we should be pretty accurate

It was tedious work changing all the bus stops but it was worthwhile as it
showed some stops we'd missed earlier and also how way out of date the
route_ref information had become

Regards

Brian