Cool J

I can bring along a couple of extra Garmins though it's unlikely that a GPS
will be needed as the roads are all in place. Perhaps better to draw in some
buildings using Potlatch or JOSM and the BING imagery background and then
print off the area for pen annotation either using the export tab on the
main OSM webpage (select "Export" then "Map image" and change the format to
PDF. I find a scale of 2000 works well) or alternatively print off using
Field Papers  (http://fieldpapers.org/).

If you are uncomfortable with drawing in buildings then let me know and I'll
email you a section of the Industrial Estate which I've already propagated.
The annotation in that area will be principally collecting the occupant
names for all the units.

I won't be able to get out to Coleshill much before 6:30pm. Brian may be
able to help if earlier?

Cheers

Andy