Cheers Rob, The Spon Gate it is.

See everyone Thursday

Andy

From: Rob Nickerson [mailto:rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 October 2012 23:19
To: talk-gb-westmidlands
Subject: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Coventry social this Thursday

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the next meet-up is this Thursday in Coventry.
Apologies for the delay in confirming a location - we had a few suggestions
this time that required a bit of research. Blue Bistro, although good, is a
tad too pricey, and (for those wanting to eat) The Old Windmill
unfortunately does not do food in the evening. Therefore: