Just a heads up that I found some questionable edits by user myfanwy from
around October 5th last year along the A38 between Lichfield and Derby. My
concern was raised when I saw that footpaths had been added where I know
there is none, though they are shown on the OS 1:25k mapping. I've sent the
user a note to ask for source info to clarify. There were  also a number or
service roads that have been mapped as unclassified suggesting that the user
doesn't actually know the area.

The user is a 100% Potlatch user who edits mostly in New Zealand but with a
significant UK contribution.

I noticed when reviewing some of the data that Rob has deleted some stuff
from this user so that raised more concerns with me.

Cheers
Andy