Thanks for letting us know.

Based on the progress of the Coventry public realm improvements and this
cross-reference photo [1], I would date the imagery as circa 27th March
2012.

In Coventry, as with the previous imagery, there may be a small offset. If
you use Ordnance Survey data released under an open licence as a
cross-reference, a offset of about -2.05; -1.67 is required (+- 1 as its
very difficult to get a good offset)

Regards,
Rob

[1]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/coventrycc/6877675866/in/set-72157628026533825

p.s. A quick look shows that we have done a fantastic job of mapping new
buildings with the old imagery!!