Yes it would be good to meet up with someone before as I've never been to a meet before, see how it's done. Any ideas?

Jonathan
On 02/06/2013 21:55, Rob Nickerson wrote:
As we are back to our Summer timetable, we aim to do some mapping from 7 (or earlier if you're Brian, or keen!), and then meet at the pub at about 8.

Let us know if you want to meet with someone for 7-8pm mapping, otherwise see you in the pub (I'll probably be there a bit earlier - some time between 7:30 and 7:45).

Rob