Hi everyone

On Saturday 10 August Godiva will make her triumphant return to her home
town of Coventry aboard her Cyclopedia with a cavalcade of cyclists and
walkers joining her on Coventry’s iconic ring road. I think the ring road
will be closed to traffic and given over to some kind of festival - things
are bit fluid but it's possible that if we participate as a group (maybe
combine with a bit of a mapping party) then we could get an introduction to
Martin Reeve the CEO of Coventry City Council. I'm sorry I can't provide
more details at the moment, but I'm mainly trying to find out who could be
available and also how many HIVIZ vests Andy has ( I have a spare I could
bring). I'll keep you posted when I hear any more

Regards

brian