Hi everyone - I've responded to this guy and offered him our help.

Regards

Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Prangle <br...@mappa-mercia.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: This Is Then - music project in need of a map
To: marko <ma...@thisthen.co.uk>

Hi Mark

This sounds an interesting project. There are any number of vector maps of
OSM - just do a google search and you'll come up with a large variety. You
might like to investigate TileMill and MapBox which is what I used to
produce my heritage
map<http://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/brianboru.map-ag576a5p.html#13/52.4751/-1.8872>of
the west midlands. There's lots of expertise locally so feel free to
ask
anything and we can either help or know someone who can.

Regards

Brian Prangle
mappamercia community co-ordinator
0121 604 1141