From: Matthijs Melissen [mailto:i...@matthijsmelissen.nl]
Sent: 17 November 2013 02:28
To: talk-gb-westmidlands
Subject: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Update shops, pubs and restaurants

Dear all,

All Birmingham shops, pubs and restaurants within the Queensway are now on
the map (except if I overlooked any, of course). Most of the shops, pubs and
restaurant had already been mapped by brianboru and pigsonthewing (thanks
for that!). I made a new complete survey, and added everything that we
didn't have yet (mainly in malls/arcades, and a couple of places that
changed since the last survey).

I also added the shops in the Bullring.

Maybe it would be an idea to set up some kind of page in which we track in
which parts of Birmingham the shops still need to be surveyed? What would be
the best way to set this up?

Kind regards,
Matthijs