From: Matthijs Melissen [mailto:i...@matthijsmelissen.nl]
Sent: 28 July 2014 18:45
To: Brian Prangle
Cc: talk-gb-westmidlands
Subject: Re: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Monthly meet up - Thursday 31st July

Great! I still added one or two missing ones, and a couple of service roads.

How do we distribute tasks? Given that Shenstone is so small, I think we might
need a bit more coordination than usual. Do you think if we are with 3 or 4
people, we would be able to get all house numbers on the map?

-- Matthijs