It won't be long before the gritters head out onto the regions roads. Can we
collate what information we have for each county regarding
availability/accessibility of data and updates? We also ought to think about
whether a re-ender update is needed
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappa_Mercia/gritting  suggests it
hasn't been updated for ages?). Also the map currently doesn't show grit bin
locations.

Thus far our focus has been on the west mids but our map would be a whole
lot more useful if we could also be slowly working on getting data for
Warks, Worcs and Staffs as these counties  certainly fall under our wider
mercia interest. Also on a personal level the gritting of rural routes is
especially of interest when planning winter cycling routes.

Cheers

Andy