Sounds like an interesting project. Hopefully we'll see you in Bromsgrove
on Thursday to discuss this in more detail. Speaking of which does anyone
know what the plan is for Bromsgrove. Is there any priority areas that we
should focus on or shall I just pick something and meet you in the pub
afterwards?

Rob