From: Brian Prangle [mailto:bpran...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 September 2015 13:57
To: talk-gb-westmidlands; Talk GB
Subject: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] New St station platform alignments

Does anyone know whether the alignment of the platforms under the concourse is
based on anything other than pure guesswork? The alignment at either end where
they can be seen in Bing doesn't look right either. I'm trying to get the
concourse layout to match the platforms for lifts and escalators and they're
not quite matching currently.

regards

Brian