Yes. but my question was about the best way to resolve this,.

For instance, I could draw a polygon around the footprint of the
station, including the buildings, platforms and so on, and move the
name to that - but that would remove the named nodes from the actual
lines, and I don't know whether or not that would harm routing
calculations.

Can you point to an example of a properly-mapped, two-line, two
platform station, like the example given, whose style can be copied?

On 14 January 2016 at 10:56, Andy Robinson <ajrli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It’s a common problem where mappers have added the station stop to each
> track. When a station is properly mapped out it normally gets fixed
>
> Cheers
> Andy

Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing