sent from a phone

> Am 17.01.2016 um 19:35 schrieb Edward Betts <edw...@4angle.com>:
> I've written some heuristic for different cases. For settlements where there
> is a node and polygon (way or relation) I prefer the node.

wikidata items for settlements are very often actually administrative objects
in osm, because of the preference for official sources used for Wikipedia
(wikidata started by creating an object for every article AFAIK)

Is this planned as an actual "mass import", and not every item will be looked
at by a human before being uploaded? IMHO it would be better to provide the
results of your analysis in small chunks for the local community to be imported
"by hand".

cheers
Martin