Hi all,

Sorry if this isn’t pertinent to this list but if not point me in the right
direction.

I have a large number, hundreds and growing, of GPS tracks I’ve created while
driving my van around the west midlands.

I’m after a tool, web or Windows based, to help me upload them, en-masse, to
OSM and also to help me to gather metrics from them, such as how many miles
covered, avg speed etc, preferably exporting such data in a spreadsheet.  I’d
also like to see them all overlaid on an OSM map for capturing of an image.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jonathan
Bigfatfrog67