Although I have been editing OSM for some years I don't use relations
much. I've just created one for Holbrook, a stream near where I grew
up, in North Birmingham:

   https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/7715239#map=14/52.5407/-1.9054

Please will someone sanity-check it?

Two issues in particular (with the mapping of the stream, which I did
ages ago, rather than the relation itself):

* parts are estimates, as it is culverted and the exact course is not
clear 'on the ground'
* it "crosses" (i.e. flows into and out of) a small reservoir.

Also, is there a tool that, for a linear relation like this, will give
me the length; and the coordinates of the mid point?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing