Hi all,

We figured our way through a joint event sign up so have now sent all the
details out for the Saturday 19 May event. It also now has a name: Joy
Diversion!

In case you don't receive the email newsletter, please see:

https://mailchi.mp/d3c26a7908fc/joy-diversion-agm-sign-up

Sign up to the AGM is via EventBrite, whilst the follow on mapping party is
via Meetup as this was Open Data Manchester's (ODM) preference. I'm keen to
get feedback on Meetup - ODM like it as they say it helps to get more
attendees.

Hope to see many of you in Manchester.

*Rob*

p.s. both sign-ups are optional but, as those that have organised events
will know, are really helpful for us to track attendance and improve
planning.