I could do Saturday I think but have realised I'm going out for a meal in
the evening so won't be up for one in the daytime. What time were
you thinking of meeting? It's either a approx 1hr 45 cycle for me or 30 min
drive depending on the weather.

I've not done a vast deal of mapping, but a  couple of past outings.

Chris