You mentioned wishing to see a "street sign".

Google street view (dated Apr 2017) has a sign attached to a lamppost on B4124 Hamstead Hill at its junction with Austin Way. It's for those going Northbound along Hamstead Hill. It's outside Circuit Coatings.

There's a screenshot of this sign taken from Google street view at:
   http://www.northeastraces.com/temporary/hie.png