Hi all,

As per the below, we had suggested a Saturday mapping event in June in
Wombourne, Staffordshire.

We have a choice of 5 Saturdays (1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th). The 29th is
the date of the OSM UK annual general meeting so I won'y be able to attend.
So far the 1st and the 22nd are good for me. 8th June is less good - would
have to leave a bit early I think.

What works for you?

Thank you,
*Rob*