I would put a lot less feeder roads in. How does it look if you only split
the road when there is a physical object it needs to go around? For example
don't split the left/right turn lanes when driving frm Technology Drive to
Mill Road as there is no physical barrier between these lanes.

If you'd like, I can have a go at mapping it how I would do it so that you
can compare...let me know?

*Rob*