I had a good nose round yesterday and updated the area. The disabled space
opposite Boots also has "Taxi" marking on the road so what the status is is
anyone's guess. The issue is moot  as there is a trench right through most
of it so I've amended it to amenity:disused. I've added the 7 disabled
spaces round the corner on Albert Street and New Meeting Street. I've also
referenced the TRO in a note tag. I've used access=destination  as this
seems correct from the TRO

Regards

Brian