We have an upgrade for the venue for Sunday, the brand new Old
Broadcasting House, opposite the Fenton Pub, just a little way up from
the main Leeds Met location. [1]

Also, I've linked to the press release on the wiki. Richard Hamer from
BlueSky PR re-wrote our template and made it a bit better :)

Cheers,

Tim

[1]
http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=53.80566,-1.54859|16|4&loc=GB:53.80566:-1.54859:16|LS2%209PN|LS2%209PN