Hi,

I've added a slightly modified London rendering to the progress images
I've been making.

The rendering dehighlights parts of the data that have probably just
been traced.
http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~random/progress/?region=london-noname

There's nothing clever going on here, it just renders the following as dotted:
 - residential/unclassified/tertiary with no, or blank, name tag.
 - motorway/trunk/primary/secondary with no, or blank, ref tag.

This makes it easy to spot areas of London where more work is needed,
and also makes it easier to spot where such work is happening and the
progress that's being made.

If you want a close up view, I've found the maplint layer on the
slippy map makes it relatively obvious where unnamed stuff is.

Dave